Marketing and Student Recruitment Manager
Southern Cross School of Business (SCSB) is a Registered Training Organisation providing industry based vocational and English language education. SCSB campuses are located in Sydney and Parramatta CBDs.
SCSB offers diploma and advanced diploma level VET and various ELICOS courses. SCSB courses are developed by industry trained professionals that provide practical gateways to career opportunities and/or higher education. SCSB provides a caring and supportive learning environment to its students. SCSB qualified and experienced trainers and teachers bring practice and education together to provide applied real-life knowledge and skills. SCSB provides a welcoming and supportive environment to students who come from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds.
The role of Marketing and Student Recruitment Manager is responsible for marketing and student recruitment in domestic and international (VET and ELICOS) student markets in which SCSB currently operates as well as identification and development of potential markets.
This is an excellent opportunity for a developing marketing professional to take the next step in their career. This opportunity is for candidates with desire to achieve and grow in their profession.
The role of Marketing and Student Recruitment Manager, will include:
- Promoting SCSB courses to students through various channels;
- Developing and implementing SCSB marketing and student recruitment strategies;
- Developing suitable and relevant marketing plans that meet SCSB business needs;
- Planning and organising exhibitions and other promotional activities at job fairs;
- Working closely with other managers to establish opportunities;
- Working closely with associate colleges and universities to develop and enhance pathways;
- Liaise closely with the Principal, SCSB Directors and other managers as part of the Management Team
To be successful in the role of Marketing and Student Recruitment Manager, the candidates will need Australian education industry marketing experience, be target driven, well organised and be able to work in a team environment.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com